General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon and Endoscopist
I treat every patient as my family member.
My practice philosophy is: Ethos Pathos Logos
- Management of Gallstones with Laparoscopic surgery
- Management of Groin Hernia Operation with most advanced minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery.
- Management of other abdominal wall hernias, like umbilical or incisional, both laparoscopically and open
- Acute surgical emergencies.
- Management of Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy
- Management of complex pilonidal sinuses
- Management of Haemorrhoids (Piles), Anal abscess and fissures.
- Management of Acute appendicitis both in adults and kids
- Same day minor procedures for lumps and bumps
- FRACS 2013
- Post Graduate Diploma in Anatomy 2010
- Master of Surgery 2001
- MBBS 1996
- Eastern Health
- Monash Health
- Knox Private hospital
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- American Hernia Society Conference Washington DC 2016
Consulting Suites 7
Knox Private Hospital
262 Mountain Highway
Wantirna, VIC 3152